I tell insightful stories. My parents will tell you that when I was little, they could sit and relax at our front porch, not worrying about where I was. They could hear me. Talking.
My love for speaking has only grown since then. There is something about sharing knowledge with others. Something about the moment where you see the inspired glow in someone’s eye. The moment when you know that you are making a difference.
The stories I tell challenge you to find new perspective, or they inspire you. Remember how the best talks always seem to be flying by, and you go out having learned something without realizing it? That’s me talking.
You will find examples of some of my recent talks below.
All events are different. Some require unique talks, carefully crafted for the situation and audience. Others want a well-rehearsed talk package that inspires and educates. I have a long experience in giving both kinds of talks.
The topics I speak the most about are the following (but don’t let these limit you):
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Behavioral Marketing (& Behavioral Economics)
- Web Design & Development
I can deliver talks fluently in several languages. Depending on your event, it’s your choice between English, Swedish or German.
So, Erik really is a brilliant speaker.@deeped
Check My Availability for Your Event
If you want me to come speak at your company, conference or school, I would love to hear from you. Just send me an email at email@example.com or submit the form below and I will get in touch right away.
A collection of previous speaking engagements
This is by no means a full list of conferences and events that I have spoken at, but it is a collection, with link to a recording/other material if available. The recordings unfortunately vary in quality.
- Goethe-Universität 2015: Guest Lecture on Marketing “How to Grow and Gain Traction”, Entrepreneurship Course
- WordCamp Norrköping 2015: “High Converting Websites and Pages — What do they have in common?”
- WordPress Stockholm Meetup, March 2015: “So you want a multilingual WordPress site?”
- WordPress Workshop for IdeK: November 2014
- Goethe-Universität 2014. Guest Lecture on Web Analytics, Entrepreneurship course.
- WordCamp Norrköping 2014: Translation and Localizations In WordPress: Best Practices And Lessons
- Sigrid Rudebecks Gymnasium, september 2014, guest lecturer about entrepreneurship
- WebCoast 2014: Mätning av webb och digitala kampanjer (eng: Measuring digital and web campaigns)
- WebCoast 2014: Workshop. Building the world’s best E-Commerce Store
- D2WC 2013: Designing and Developing for E-Commerce
- D2WC 2013: Learning to Embrace Code
- Moderata Studenter Göteborg: Företagande och studier — går det att kombinera (Eng: Business and studies — can they be combined?)
- #wpbar Gothenburg 2014: Översättning och språkhantering (eng: Translation and language management)
- WordCamp Stockholm 2012: Nyckeln till bra användargränssnitt för kunderna (eng: The key to a building good user interfaces for customers)
Session at WordCamp Norrköping 2014. Photo by Anders Abrahamsson/Flickr